When you drive home in the 2022 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend, you’re setting yourself up for a very comfortable cruise with a dash of adventure. Compared to other Bronco Sport trim models, this compact crossover SUV balances a long list of features with a friendly price.
- Compared to the Base trim model, the Big Bend adds extra comfort and convenience features. Compared to higher trim levels, the Big Bend comes at a lower price!
- The Big Bend is especially big on convenience, with standard features that include heated exterior mirrors and automatic climate control.
- This small crossover SUV delivers a solid performance and dependable warranty coverage.
- The Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend starts at $30,530!
Why choose the 2022 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend?
Compared to the Base model, the Big Bend adds a variety of comfort and convenience features that you don’t want to miss. For example, this Bronco adds automatic climate control and tinted rear passenger windows for a cozier ride. But the Big Bend also keeps costs down, with a lower starting price than the luxurious Outer Banks and extra-rugged Badlands. That said, though, the Big Bend is still a very accommodating cruiser, with roomy, supportive seating and smartphone-compatible infotainment. And it’s ready for adventure, too, thanks to its standard all-wheel-drive system and punchy turbocharged powertrain.
Which features come with the 2022 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend?
In the Bronco Sport trim model hierarchy, the Big Bend sits above the Base model and below the more luxurious Outer Banks. This trim model is known for its extra utility features, including stain-resistant upholstery, heated exterior mirrors, and keyless entry and ignition. The Big Bend also offers the optional Convenience package, which adds a splash of luxury to your drive, thanks to features like heated front seats and wireless smartphone charging.
The Big Bend adds to the Base lineup with these features:
- 17-inch Carbonized Gray-painted high-gloss aluminum wheels
- Stain-resistant cloth upholstery
- Automatic climate control
- Keyless entry and ignition
- Satellite radio
- Rubberized cargo floor
- Molle cargo straps
- Heated exterior mirrors
- Optional Convenience package (including heated front seats, LED foglights, leather-wrapped steering wheel, wireless smartphone charging pad)
But this Bronco Sport also comes standard with many of the same features as the Base model, highlights of which include:
- 4.2-inch digital gauge cluster
- 8-inch infotainment touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Six-speaker audio system
- Roof rails
- LED headlights
- Rear liftgate with flip-up rear window and lighting
- Blind-spot monitoring with rear cross-traffic alert
- Forward collision mitigation
- Lane keeping assist
- Automatic high beams
- FordPass (remote monitoring and controls via smartphone app)
Is the 2022 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend reliable?
It certainly is. Ford built this small crossover to last! If you do experience a snag, you can turn to Ford’s limited warranty to help with covered issues. The limited powertrain warranty will put your mind at ease for 5 years or 60,000 miles, whichever comes first.
The Big Bend comes with the Bronco Sport’s standard powertrain:
- Turbocharged 1.5-liter three-cylinder engine (181 horsepower, 190 lb-ft of torque)
- Eight-speed automatic transmission
- All-wheel drive
Like other Bronco Sport trim models, the Big Bend comes standard with all-wheel drive, ensuring that you have the traction you need when it’s time to hit the trail!
How much is the 2022 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend?
The 2023 Big Bend starts at $30,530. But since this Bronco is available with so many optional features, its price tag has the potential to rise! And prices are subject to change.