The 2024 Ford Bronco is here, and, as usual, it’s ready for anything! Whether you want to scale mountains or slosh through swamps, there’s no better option than Ford’s off-road-ready midsize SUV.
- There’s only one big change for this year’s Bronco: a new standard infotainment touchscreen that spans a 12-inch diagonal.
- Once again, the Bronco will offer three engine options, the strongest of which delivers 418 horsepower.
- With eight trim models available, there’s an adventure-ready Bronco for every kind of driver, whether you want to crawl over rocks or roll through the mud.
- The 2024 Bronco starts at $39,130, though price will vary according to trim level, equipment, and other factors!
What are the 2024 Ford Bronco updates?
Not much has changed for Ford’s go-anywhere SUV, but drivers will be happy to hear that every Bronco now comes standard with a 12-inch infotainment touchscreen for its SYNC 4 system. And the Badlands trim model is now even better equipped to handle rock crawling, thanks to a heavy-duty front bumper.
How much horsepower does the 2024 Ford Bronco deliver?
With up to 418 horsepower, the 2024 Ford Bronco is ready for just about anything! These new models offer three engine options, and availability depends on which Bronco trim model you select. As usual, every Bronco comes standard with four-wheel drive for optimal off-road performance!
The 2024 Ford Bronco powertrain specs haven’t changed for the new model year:
- Standard turbocharged 2.3L four-cylinder engine (300 hp, 325 lb-ft)
- Optional twin-turbo 2.7L V6 (330 hp, 415 lb-ft)
- Raptor turbo 3.0L V6 (418 hp, 440 lb-ft)
- Seven-speed manual transmission (2.3L engine only)
- Optional 10-speed automatic transmission
- Four-wheel drive
Which 2024 Ford Bronco trim model is best?
If you’re looking for extra off-road capabilities, you’ve got a few options. The infamous Bronco Raptor is perhaps the best-equipped option, with a lineup that includes a 418-horsepower V6, Fox shocks, all-terrain tires, a heavy-duty rear axle, and more. The Wildtrak is another capable option, delivering the 330-horsepower V6, Fox shocks, and electronically front and rear locking axles. If your off-road trails tend to be flooded, check out the Bronco Everglades, which comes standard with a snorkel and a winch, among other swamp-friendly upgrades.
Most Bronco trim models are available with the rugged Sasquatch package, which means you can spend less on a lower trim model and transform it into a more capable SUV. This package includes 35-inch mud-terrain tires, a lifted suspension, and electronically locking front and rear axles, all of which will help you tackle especially difficult terrain.
Of course, when you’re shopping for a Bronco, your idea of which trim model is best might be a little different from the next driver! For the lowest price, check out the entry-level Big Bend model. It comes standard with coveted features, including four-wheel drive and a smartphone-friendly infotainment system. For more luxury, there’s the Outer Banks, which adds stylish features like upgraded LED headlights, remote ignition, dual-zone automatic climate control, and heated front seats!
How much is the 2024 Ford Bronco?
Although the Bronco starts at $39,130, the price of your specific model will vary according to equipment and trim level! Since there are quite a range of Bronco trim models, there’s also quite a range of starting prices!
2024 Bronco MSRPs, according to trim model:
- Big Bend: $39,130
- Black Diamond: $42,630
- Outer Banks: $47,940
- Badlands: $49,395
- Heritage Edition: $47,855
- Wildtrak: $60,025
- Everglades: $55,520
- Heritage Limited Edition: $69,685
- Raptor: $89,835